- Exceeds ASTM level 1 and 2 performance standards
- BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency)≥ 99%
- PFE (Partical Filtration Efficiency) @ 0.1 μm ≥ 99%
- Blood Penetration Resistance ≥ 80 mmHg (10.7 kPa)
- Easy to breathe through, Delta P < 3 mm H₂O/cm²
- Soft, odorless, and non-irritating
- Latex-free, fiberglass free, non-sterile
- Universal Fit
Packing: 50 pcs/box, 2000 pcs/carton
Available Colors: Blue/Black/Navy Blue
Available Pattern: Ocean/Puppy/USA/New York/California/Vaccinated/Camouflage/Xmas
ASTM Level 1
The Wintech Medipro ASTM Level 1 Face Mask with a convenient ear loop design allows you to slip on and remove the masks quickly and easy. The mask is soft and breathable for comfortable wear. The medical face masks are intended to be worn to protect both the patient and healthcare personnel from transfer of microorganisms, body fluids and particulate material. The high filter performance and low breathing resistance ensure maximum safety while maintaining maximum wearing comfort. Masks from this series have an average filtration efficiency of 99.67%. This is a single-use, disposable device(s).
Business Discount Program
Planning on placing a large order? We’re happy to offer competitive prices on bulk orders specially for our business customers.
ASTM Level 1 Masks
Leading brands in the USA
Three-Layer Pleated Adjustable Design
Our masks not only meet the ASTM Standard,
but has exceeded the ASTM Standard.
ASTM International is a global organization that develops and publishes technical standards for an expansive array of products, materials, systems and services. Today, more than 12,800 ASTM standards are in use around the world, including ASTM F2100-11, the standard for medical face masks since 2012.
Medical face masks should be selected based on the level of protection required for their intended use.
ASTM Level 1 face masks are ideal for:
• Oral exams for low-risk patients
• Medical procedures involving low levels of spray and splatter
• Orthodontic treatment with little or no spray
• Hand instrumentation with little moisture or spray